- Monday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Wednesday: 7:00AM to 3:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Get a healthy, gorgeous smile at Balmoral Dental Center
- Patient Information
- View all Services
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Cleaning and Examinations
- Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Veneers and Dental Laminates
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Emergency Dentist
- Kid Friendly Dentist
- Root Canal Treatment
- Routine Dental Care
- Smile Makeover
- Patient Education
- Dental Anxiety
- Do I Need a Root Canal?
- Options For Replacing Missing Teeth
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Post Op Care for Dental Implants
- Preventative Dental Care
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- What Do I Do If I Damage My Dentures?
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth?
- When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary?
- Contact Us
Balmoral Dental Center is closed until at least April 6th, 2020, except to see emergencies. This is due to a mandate from the Governor of the State of Alabama and the Alabama Department of Public Health. We will have team members in the office throughout this crisis on a limited basis to answer phone calls . We have emergency numbers available to you if you call when staff isn’t in the office.
Patients will be asked a series of health questions and we will attempt to triage the situation over the phone to determine the status of the emergency. Please understand that we are required to protect you as a patient of ours and our team members. If it is determined that you need to be seen , your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to rinse with hydrogen peroxide after you arrive. We ask that you stay in your car and call us when you arrive . We will call or text you to come when your appointment is available.
We will update you with any new developments as we know them . Thank you for your patience and please do your part to keep everyone safe during this time.